- Cottage Food Law food safety course registration now open
- Fall into Folklife Symposium and Expo Comes to Livingston
- Free Certified Nursing Assistant Program at UWA now accepting applications
- Alignment Fundamentals and Vehicle Vibrations class offered at UWA
- Alabama Trust for Historic Preservation and Alabama Historical Commission announce 2017 Places in Peril
Cottage Food Law food safety course registration now open
Do you have a great family recipe or a great idea that you would like to get into the food market. There are several requirements that you will need to complete prior to starting your food business.
In 2014, the Alabama Legislature enacted a law that allows consumers to sell non-hazardous foods from their home to the end consumer. As part of the law, the individuals who wish to sell these products are required to complete a Food Safety Course especially designed for the cottage foods industry.
Click on the following links for class information and registration:
- Cottage Food Law Food Safety Course Mulit-County Class Schedule
- ServSafe ACES Information Flyer
- ServSafe Class Registration Form
REGISTER ONLINE AT www.aces.edu/foodsafety