- Sucarnochee Folklife Festival set for April 21
- UWA Career Exploration Summer Camp now accepting student applications
- Cottage Food Law food safety course registration now open
- Fall into Folklife Symposium and Expo Comes to Livingston
- Free Certified Nursing Assistant Program at UWA now accepting applications
You’re Invited to Fort Tombecbe Community Day
Free Event –Saturday, April 22, 2017 –10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join the staff of the Black Belt Museum and volunteers from the Alabama Archaeological Society at the 18th-century site of Fort Tombecbe. Unveiling of interpretive panels and guided tour of the site at 10:30.