- Alignment Fundamentals and Vehicle Vibrations class offered at UWA
- Alabama Trust for Historic Preservation and Alabama Historical Commission announce 2017 Places in Peril
- UWA receives multi-year grant to focus on rural health
- Algae Solution Clean-up at UWA Duck Pond
- UWA Career Exploration Summer Camp now accepting student applications
You’re Invited to Fort Tombecbe Community Day
Free Event –Saturday, April 22, 2017 –10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join the staff of the Black Belt Museum and volunteers from the Alabama Archaeological Society at the 18th-century site of Fort Tombecbe. Unveiling of interpretive panels and guided tour of the site at 10:30.